Instructions to Authors
Journal of Structural Engineering & Geotechnics
Islamic Azad University of Qazvin
In order to submit your Paper, we kindly ask you to pay attention to the following instructions:
- Your paper must comply with the following format:
- Name and address of author(s),
- The main work done by author(s),
- Acknowledgment (if needed),
- Papers may be submitted in English.
- The authors are recommended to use Times New Roman font:
- Size 17 for title,
- Size 13 for the author(s) name,
- Size 8 italic for author(s) affiliations,
- Size 9 for the abstract ,
- Size 8 for keywords,
- Size 10 for the main text,
- Size 8 for tables,
- Size 8 for tables & figures descriptions
- Size 9 for references.
- Figures must be in .Jpeg format and numbered in bottom.
- Tables must be numbered in above according to following format:
Description of table
- References must be listed numerically by the family name of the authors and according to the following format:
 Doebling, S., Farrar, C., Prime, M. (1998). A summary review of vibration-based damage identification method. Shock and Vibration Dig, 30(2), 91–105.
 Adams, R., Cawley, P., Pye, C., Stone, B. (1978). A vibration technique for non-destructively assessing the integrity of structures. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 20(2), 93–100.
 Thyagarajan, S., Schulz, M., Pai, P. (1998). Detecting structural damage using frequency response functions. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 210(1), 162–70.
 Cornwell, P., Doebling, S., Farrar, C. (1999). Application of the strain energy damage detection method to plate-like structures. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 224(2), 359–74.
- References in the text should be indicated by numbers in square brackets.
- All the tables and figures must also be sent in separate files.
- All formulas in the paper must be numbered consecutively.
- Only papers which have never been published in other journals and benefit from significant contributions from the author(s) will be considered.
- The paper should not be under consideration for any other journal.
- In the case of online submission each paper should be prepared in one word format.
- Online full text submission is accessible under http://www.qjseg.ir.